Posted 3 months ago
Do you have a passion for film, and a willingness to work flexible? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your guest service skills with the potential for advancement? Then this is the role for you!
Our Cinema Hosts are at the heart of our cinemas, navigating our guests through an immersive cinema experience. Now is your chance to make movies better.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong commitment and willingness to work with others, as this is a place where teams come together to deliver seamlessly. Where better to collaborate, move forward and create magic than with people who share your passion?
- Always willing to go the extra mile for our partners and our guests – and look for new solutions if you spot a need or gap
- A head up, eyes open, can-do attitude to learn as you go and enjoy every minute (even the hard ones)
- You appreciate the things that make people different from you and understand that there is always more to learn
- trust and respect. Diversity and equity are our strengths, inclusion is our superpower. So be yourself, work hard and help others do the same
- You understand the cinema industry is flexible, some weeks we have big blockbusters and others we have smaller art house releases. You will be flexible with work schedules and understand that our cinema operations can end very late at night. You’ll have a safe way to commute to work
What we’ll bring:
- An environment where you can enjoy your passion. Go ahead and talk about it with your guests, post about it, even sing about it if you want.
- A team full of movie fans like you, dedicated to providing an amazing experience for our guests. Every partner plays a role in delivering the best experience on the big screen
- We actively create a safe space for people to be themselves. And let us never forget that the real magic of cinema is much more than the movies – it’s about you.
- We promise to always treat you the way we treat our guests. Everyone is warmly welcomed here and we love sharing the magic all around
- We’ll help you navigate the next phase of your journey and build a long-term career or learn a skill. Tell us where you want to be, and we’ll do our best to help you get there
- We’ll bring you a personalized development and performance plan to help you achieve things big and small, with the training and support you need to reach each milestone – and capture the magic that our guests love to experience
- We will bring an inclusive approach to our policies, procedures and processes to make work more accessible and support diverse needs
- Unlimited free movie tickets for you, and 12 friends and family tickets every three months
- 40% off our food and drink including our in-cinema Costa Coffee store
- Free access to our confidential Employee Support Program – an online forum providing advice and support on topics including finance, health and mental wellbeing
- The opportunity to gain a professional qualification through our Bright Lights Apprenticeship scheme
- Excellent career growth opportunities in our cinemas and support offices
- Easy-to-use app for booking holidays and requesting holidays, supports flexible working
- 5.6 weeks off, including bank holidays
- Monthly Rewards and Recognition Schemes
- pension scheme
Hourly Rates of Pay
- Under 21 £6.83
- 21 and over £9.50